A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Policy development and review is managed by the Education Policy Subcommittee.
PROCESS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCHOOL POLICIES
- Identification (School Council endorsement)
- Education Subcommittee formed to gather information, organize professional development as required.
- Write initial Draft
- Consultation with the school community. – Circulate draft to staff and the Education Policy Subcommittee for input.
- Subcommittee redrafts with the inclusion of input.
- Draft is reviewed by Education Policy Subcommittee.
- Education Policy Subcommittee makes recommendations to Council for ratification.